Valentine’s Day is quickly approaching and you have so much love to give! Whether you are celebrating Valentine’s Day with your forever babe, your bestie babe or your littlest babe, we have you covered.
Celebrating with a Significant Other:
The romance aspect of Valentine’s Day can be the best part! No one knows your S.O. like you, so you get the chance to show your love in meaningful ways with activities and gifts made just for them. Make them feel as loved as a 90’s R&B song with a Valentine's Day date:
- Take a cooking class – anyone can buy you dinner, but can they also make it? Taking a cooking class as a couple is a fun way to get to know one another better and create some memories that will last a lifetime.
- Visit an art museum or gallery – walking the gallery and admiring the beauty can spark a thoughtful and interesting discussion.
- Coffee/Dessert – take that discussion to another destination or make this the only destination. Dessert is the best part of the meal anyway, everyone knows that.
- Scooter/Bike Ride – Find a local scooter or bike share company, exploring the city will make for a sweet and special date.
- Staycation – if you have the funds and the means, a staycation can be an incredibly romantic Valentine’s Day date. Book a hotel in town, get drinks at the restaurant, order room service and enjoy a romantic evening.
Looking for some subtle gift idea hints to throw your boo’s way?? Or looking for ideas to make their Valentine’s Day one to remember.
- Accessory Pouch from Stanfield Bags – This canvas tote is striking with simple design and luxurious material that will hold all of your love’s stuff.
- Olive Punny Valentine’s Card – Olives are sweet and salty, just like you. This punny Valentine’s Card is sure to get a laugh and is still a sweet gesture that will make their heart skip a beat.
- Bangle & Babe Bracelet Key Ring – No need to fumble to get their keys in the door after a date, they already know where they are: on this practical and fun key ring.
Celebrating with your bestie/besties:
Show your girls some love with a special Valentine’s Day celebration fit for the queens that they are. Whether you have an introvert, an extrovert or an ambivert (it’s a thing) bestie, you can have the best Valentine’s Day together with many activities to choose from:
- Karaoke – no one has to host, everyone is embarrassed just a little bit, it’s fun and can be festive by singing some of your favorite love songs! Or, depending on the vibe, some really great breakup songs.
- Spa night – at home with some DIY recipes or splurging on the real deal, a little self-care is the best way to love your gal pals (and yourself).
- Visit a wine bar – get a flight, sip, and share and splurge for the extra expensive cheese board because it’s a special occasion, ok?
- Take a floral arranging class – many local florists offer classes at their studios, and this is the perfect way to spend quality time with your girls and you get to bring home flowers for yourself! It’s a win-win.
Gifting for your girl friend can be easy when you realize that you should just buy what you would want someone to buy for you!
- Teardrop Stud Earrings by Esther Kao – These stunning beauties are handcrafted by artisan Esther Kao and are simple yet statement pieces. Your bestie will love these forever.
- Bamboo Inspired Bangle & Babe Bracelet Key Ring – A stylish and modern take on the classic key ring that you know and love. Your girl friend will love keeping her keys on this key ring!
- Pink Cane Old Fashioned Glass - 13 & Market – This pretty pink glass can perfectly hold your besties makeup brushes or cocktail, either way, it’s perfect!
Celebrating with your little:
Show your kiddos how much you love them by giving them a great Valentine’s Day filled with all the things that make their little hearts sing. Their mama knows them best of all and you can create a fun-filled day to help give them Valentine’s Day memories that will last a lifetime. Fun-filled and kid-friendly activities are plentiful on Valentine’s Day:
- Go out for ice cream – Let them get extra sprinkles. Get yourself a little something, too!
- Perform a random act of kindness – let them decide who the recipient is and help them learn that love is a verb!
- Make Valentine’s Cards together – there is nothing quite like a handmade Valentine. Get creative and help them make one for each member of the family. Pets included.
- Make and decorate sugar cookies together!
- Catch a movie – either on the couch with some sweet kettle corn or surprise them by taking them to the theater.
Gift your littlest babe with something sweet that will make their heart flutter.
- Bangle & Babe Bracelet Key Ring – End the cycle of your tween losing their keys in their backpack!
- Mini Classic City Play Mat by Camp Castle Play Mats – This sweet play mat is durable, pretty and a fun way to engage your child in imaginative play. Speak to their heart by pointing out some of the favorite places you go together, like school and the ice cream shop!
- Punny Valentine’s Card – your pizza-loving jokester will cherish this card and the sentiment behind it, after laughing hysterically at the pizza pun.